Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Plenum Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The Model QEM plenum fan from Greenheck is designed for lower pressure supply or return air handling applications where first cost is critical. The fan features a 12-bladed airfoil wheel intended to reduce energy consumption and sound levels.
Available in both belt and direct drive, Model QEM can be specified with a range of accessories including inlet guards, protective cages and isolators.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability