Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Plenum Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The Model QEM plenum fan from Greenheck is designed for lower pressure supply or return air handling applications where first cost is critical. The fan features a 12-bladed airfoil wheel intended to reduce energy consumption and sound levels.
Available in both belt and direct drive, Model QEM can be specified with a range of accessories including inlet guards, protective cages and isolators.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability