- Locksmith Master »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Pipe and Valve Wraps - No Sweat - Facility Management Product Release
The reusable valve wraps are a flexible insulation system designed for use with pipe insulation to prevent condensation-related mildew and mold problems. The removable wraps are made for indoor or outdoor use on domestic-water, chilled-water, dual-temperature, hot-water and other piping systems. They cover auto, flow, ball valves, strainers and circuit setters.
The wraps come with a 1-inch-thick fiberglass blanket insert that covers the valve. The outer cover is made of DuPont Tychem QC that stretches around the insulated valve and is secured with a Velcro closure. The cover is impermeable to water and resists punctures and tears and remains flexible in cold temperatures.
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Secondary IAQ Considerations for Reopening: Humidity, UV
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts