Pipe Connectors - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
The copper-sweated stub-outs help provides straight, threadless transitions through polypropylene-random piping (PP-R) systems. The units come in 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-inch-diameters and are 11 inches and 18 inches long. The connector helps systems transition to fancoil units, zone valves, and heat pumps by using PP-R.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation