Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pipe Connectors - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
The copper-sweated stub-outs help provides straight, threadless transitions through polypropylene-random piping (PP-R) systems. The units come in 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-inch-diameters and are 11 inches and 18 inches long. The connector helps systems transition to fancoil units, zone valves, and heat pumps by using PP-R.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability