- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Pipe Connectors - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
The copper-sweated stub-outs help provides straight, threadless transitions through polypropylene-random piping (PP-R) systems. The units come in 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-inch-diameters and are 11 inches and 18 inches long. The connector helps systems transition to fancoil units, zone valves, and heat pumps by using PP-R.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation