- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Performance Management System - TRIRIGA - Facility Management Product Release
Workplace Performance Management (WPM) system for mid-size and large corporations consists of five purpose-built analytical applications, which integrate with the operations management applications of the companyâ€™s Integrated Workplace Management System.
WPM Enterprise provides an IWMS Balanced Scorecard with workplace performance metrics on financial performance, portfolio performance, operational performance and customer satisfaction.
WPM Operations measures the performance of workplace maintenance and operations to identify actionable improvements.
WPM Projects manages project costs, reduces schedule days and maximizes resource utilization.
WPM Real Estate measures the performance of the real estate portfolio and right-sizes it.
WPM Facilities analyzes the costs of maintaining facilities and infrastructure and seeks to improve operational efficiencies.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs