Performance Management System - TRIRIGA - Facility Management Product Release
A suite of enterprise-class Workplace Performance Management software from Tririga provides the insights and tools for workplace executives to align, analyze and execute to achieve workplace performance.
By providing the ability to measure and drive workplace performance, the system enables organizations to substantially improve both return on workplace assets and margins associated with workplace operations, increasing both profitability and shareholder value, according to the company.
With several hundred pre-defined performance metrics and with the capability for user-defined metrics, the system can link business intelligence and insight to workplace performance. The system builds on a logical progression from strategic alignment of workplace and business strategy, analysis of workplace performance against these strategic goals; and then the ability to adjust workplace management priorities to close performance gaps.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs