- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Packaged Rooftop Unit - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Precedent™ 17 Plus, designed for K-12 schools, is available with an enhanced indoor fan cycle and variable-staged compressor capabilities, including an electronically commutated motor (ECM) that is factory installed and programmed. The ECM varies system supply airflow for improved humidity control, comfort, energy efficiency, and sound levels at part-load conditions. It also provides higher efficiency and significant cost savings during continuous fan operation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation