- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
PVC membrane - Sika Sarnafil - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnafil G 410 SA roof membrane features a self-adhesive release liner and bond that can be applied to any approved substrate. By eliminating liquid adhesives, users also eliminate volatile organic compounds and adhesive odors from entering the building. In addition, the adhesive is pre-applied. The membrane can be installed in cold temperatures as low as 20 degrees.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision