- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
PVC membrane - Sika Sarnafil - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnafil G 410 SA roof membrane features a self-adhesive release liner and bond that can be applied to any approved substrate. By eliminating liquid adhesives, users also eliminate volatile organic compounds and adhesive odors from entering the building. In addition, the adhesive is pre-applied. The membrane can be installed in cold temperatures as low as 20 degrees.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems