- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Management Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Director »
PVC membrane - Sika Sarnafil - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnafil G 410 SA roof membrane features a self-adhesive release liner and bond that can be applied to any approved substrate. By eliminating liquid adhesives, users also eliminate volatile organic compounds and adhesive odors from entering the building. In addition, the adhesive is pre-applied. The membrane can be installed in cold temperatures as low as 20 degrees.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability