- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
PC Focuses on Machine Automation and Internet of Things Market - Advantech eAutomation Group - Facility Management Product Release
The ARK-6322, a fanless, embedded, box PC with quad core processor, rich I/O ports, and flexible customization, is powered by an Intel® Celeron® Quad Core J1900 2.0GHz SoC delivering performance increases of 150 percent compared to the previous Atom® platforms, and with more than three times better graphics performance. ARK-6322 supports full I/O ports including six serial ports, eight USB ports, dual LANs, one VGA, and one display port. The storage options include mSATA and a hard drive bay, which is compatible with a 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch HDD. For the expansion capability, ARK-6322 provides two mini PCIe slots for Wi-Fi, mobile, GPS and mSATA. It also reserves front panel space for iDoor modules, a series of mini PCIe cards with functional connectors such as isolated/non-isolated COM ports, CANBus, LAN, digital I/O and printer port in order to fulfill various custom requests. ARK-6322 carries worldwide EMC & Safety Certifications (CE/ FCC/ UL/ CCC/ CB/ BSMI). It is a convenient yet reliable custom system focused on machine automation, industrial plants, and the IoT market with longevity till Y2020.
ARK-6322 is designed using an Intel Celeron J1900 Quad Core 2.0 GHz processor with burst speed up to 2.41 GHz. It supports dual, independent display VGA and display port. The Intel Gen 7 graphics engine features include DirectX11, openGL3.2, openCL 1.2, hardware decode H.264, MPEG2, MVC, VC-1, WMV9, MJPEG, and VP8 support. ARK-6322 also provides for massive data storage. Users can install their operating system on the mSATA and have the 3.5/2.5 inch HDD for data which helps save on storage cost and maintenance. Moreover, ARK-6322 can not only do basic data transmission but can also analyze and process information which efficiently accelerates decision making. ARK-6322 supports operating temperatures 0~40 °C with a 2.5” HDD or 0~45 °C with a 3.5” HDD, and 0~50 °C with SSD/mSATA. Our outstanding mechanical design provides a reliable solution for low maintenance and passes 0.5G vibration and 10G shock testing, even with HDD operating. We supply wall, VESA, and DIN-rail mounting kits for a variety of application environments. With competitive pricing and plenty of features, ARK-6322 is an ideal industrial PC where excellent performance is combined with multiple ports and custom support.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs