Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Occupant Comfort App - Comfy - Facility Management Product Release
Comfy app uses an occupant’s smartphone to plug into existing building systems and employs machine learning to automatically tune the building based on personal patterns and preferences. Recently redesigned, the app includes a new feature called “My Locations,” which brings location to the forefront of the user experience. It helps occupants keep track of the various places they visit throughout the workday and access them again quickly when they want to make a request.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs