Nurse Call System - Jeron Electronic Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Housekeeping/Room Ready feature can be used in conjunction with Jeron’s Provider 680 Nurse Call system. As a patient is transferred from a room or is discharged, an attendant presses the “housekeeping” button on the station, which notifies housekeeping via pager that a room is in need of cleaning. Once the room has been cleaned, housekeeping then presses the “room ready” button, which sends a page that the room is available and also updates room status.
- Shifting Strategies at the VA Help Handle Coronavirus Cases
- How the Pandemic is Changing Healthcare Design
- Modular Construction: Despite Benefits, Healthcare Adoption Is Slow
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center