Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Nurse Call System - Jeron Electronic Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Jeron’s Provider 620 system now can be supported using CAT-5 wiring and modular connections for bus stations. The tone-visual nurse call system can interconnect 620 stations. The improvement over the existing spliced T-tap connection method standardizes wiring and connections, reducing installation costs. Also, CAT-5 cables using the T-568 wiring standard allow the use of inexpensive hand-held cable testers to speed verification of field wiring cables prior to installation.
Single and dual patient stations will now be equipped with a cord-out bypass feature, eliminating the need for dummy plugs. The system is microprocessor controlled and features a programmable full-English text display at the console. LEDs display signals simultaneously with separate flashes for four levels of calls: Routine, Urgent, Emergency and Code. The system can be programmed to provide supplementary supervision of door contacts on selected doors, security systems and smoke detectors.
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- How BIM Improves Healthcare Facility Design and Operations
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University