- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Notification Devices - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The L-Series includes indoor chimes, horns, strobes, chime-strobes and two-wire horn-strobes. As the only line of notification products to cover the full range of candela settings through a single device, the L-Series Notification Devices have a 20-35 precent reduction in current draw across all settings, helping small to medium business and enterprise commercial building end users reduce costs.
All devices have plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box for faster installation. To protect devices from construction damage and time-consuming ground faults, all L-Series models feature a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that allows installers to test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
All devices are UL-listed to the revised UL 1638 (public and private mode) and UL 464 signaling standards, and deliver the high decibel output required by code through a variety of customizable tone and volume settings. Devices can easily adapt to suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling models, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela and rotary switches for horn tones with two volume selections.
The System Sensor L-Series is electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectAlert Advance devices and the MDL3 sync module.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA