Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Notification Devices - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The L-Series includes indoor chimes, horns, strobes, chime-strobes and two-wire horn-strobes. As the only line of notification products to cover the full range of candela settings through a single device, the L-Series Notification Devices have a 20-35 precent reduction in current draw across all settings, helping small to medium business and enterprise commercial building end users reduce costs.
All devices have plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box for faster installation. To protect devices from construction damage and time-consuming ground faults, all L-Series models feature a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that allows installers to test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
All devices are UL-listed to the revised UL 1638 (public and private mode) and UL 464 signaling standards, and deliver the high decibel output required by code through a variety of customizable tone and volume settings. Devices can easily adapt to suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling models, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela and rotary switches for horn tones with two volume selections.
The System Sensor L-Series is electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectAlert Advance devices and the MDL3 sync module.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA