Non-Condensing Boiler - Cleaver-Brooks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ClearFire model CFW is available with inputs of 400,000-2.4 million Btu. The carbon-steel boiler uses AluFer® heat-transfer technology and reaches an efficiency level up to 88 percent while achieving ultra-low emissions. The boiler features a 5:1 turndown and advanced Falcon controls that integrate up to eight boilers. The boiler is easier to operate with a standard ModBus control protocol. It also features a top hinged burner for easier access to burner and fireside surfaces.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation