- Facilities Coordinator »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
Multi-Purpose Lubricant - Sprayon - Facility Management Product Release
LU™214 is a food-grade, low-temperature, multi-service lubricant that is designed for extended service under extremely low temperature conditions, down to -78 degrees. Its blend of high-quality, pure synthetic oils are treated with the most effective extreme pressure, corrosion inhibitors, anti-oxidant, anti-foam, and anti-wear additives.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation