- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Multi-Purpose Lubricant - Sprayon - Facility Management Product Release
LU™214 is a food-grade, low-temperature, multi-service lubricant that is designed for extended service under extremely low temperature conditions, down to -78 degrees. Its blend of high-quality, pure synthetic oils are treated with the most effective extreme pressure, corrosion inhibitors, anti-oxidant, anti-foam, and anti-wear additives.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation