- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Reliance® stock and custom motors are available up to 15,000 hp, while ABB induction and synchronous motors are available up to 100,000 hp. This large AC motor offering includes NEMA and IEC configurations, assuring managers will get a motor that meets frame, enclosure, and duty-cycle standards for any application. Every large AC motor is designed and built for better reliability, energy savings and rugged performance.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation