Modular Data Center - Hewlett Packard - Facility Management Product Release
Modular Data Center features four prefabricated quadrants, or modules, that stem off a central administrative section. HP Flexible Data Center has air-cooled mechanical systems and configurations which optimize the use of power and cooling resources. Prefabricated, standardized components shorten the time to build and deploy a data center.
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- Bridging the Facilities Management / IT Divide
- How to Make the Financial Case for Data Centers
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs