Modular Data Center - Hewlett Packard - Facility Management Product Release
Modular Data Center features four prefabricated quadrants, or modules, that stem off a central administrative section. HP Flexible Data Center has air-cooled mechanical systems and configurations which optimize the use of power and cooling resources. Prefabricated, standardized components shorten the time to build and deploy a data center.
- Data Centers: No Time for Downtime
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs