Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Modular Data Center - Hewlett Packard - Facility Management Product Release
Modular Data Center features four prefabricated quadrants, or modules, that stem off a central administrative section. HP Flexible Data Center has air-cooled mechanical systems and configurations which optimize the use of power and cooling resources. Prefabricated, standardized components shorten the time to build and deploy a data center.
- Cooling Loads, Human Factors Impact Legacy Data Center Effectiveness
- Has the Mission of Your Organization's Data Center Changed?
- How to Keep Legacy Data Centers Productive
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs