Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Modular Cooling Plants - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
McQuay modular central plants are factory-assembled units are designed for new construction and expansion projects where fast-track completion schedules or minimal interruption to cooling are priorities.
The modular plants combine a water-cooled chiller with pumps, cooling tower and interconnected piping. Chiller models are screw, scroll, centrifugal or magnetic bearing compressor, depending on requirements.
The cooling tower includes a VFD as standard. Options include redundant water pumps, redundant cooling towers, a waterside economizer, a boiler module and a chilled water secondary pump module. The chillers use HFC-134a refrigerant, and are available in sizes from 100 to 600 tons, allowing factory fabricated central plants up to 2400 tons.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability