Modular Cooling Plants - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
McQuay modular central plants are factory-assembled units are designed for new construction and expansion projects where fast-track completion schedules or minimal interruption to cooling are priorities.
The modular plants combine a water-cooled chiller with pumps, cooling tower and interconnected piping. Chiller models are screw, scroll, centrifugal or magnetic bearing compressor, depending on requirements.
The cooling tower includes a VFD as standard. Options include redundant water pumps, redundant cooling towers, a waterside economizer, a boiler module and a chilled water secondary pump module. The chillers use HFC-134a refrigerant, and are available in sizes from 100 to 600 tons, allowing factory fabricated central plants up to 2400 tons.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation