- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Modified Bitumen System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Green-Lock is a high-performance, asphalt-modified polyether membrane adhesive used to construct cold-process roofing systems. It has no odor or volatile organic compounds. Moisture in the air stimulates its curing cycle, which is complete in one-five days. In comparison, solvent-based adhesives can take 30-90 days to cure. When used with single or multiple plies of approved base sheets and membranes, the adhesive creates a long-lasting, solvent-free modified-bitumen system.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know