Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Modified Bitumen Roofing Mitigates Solar Heat - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
Combining a standard granulated cap sheet with a highly reflective roofing surface, Cool Roof Granulated (CR G) cap sheet is the company’s most cost effective cool roof option for modified bitumen. The cap sheets’ granules mitigate solar heat to provide interior comfort and mitigate the urban heat island effect. In addition to the membranes, five-gallon containers of the granules are available as well for dressing up bleed-out at seams. The product has UL approvals and is listed with the Cool Roof Rating Council.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Upgrades and Warranty Issues
- Contractor's Role in Roofing Upgrades
- Roofing Upgrades: Beyond System Selection