- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Modified Bitumen Membranes - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Modified bitumen membranes meet or exceed the performance requirements of ASTM 6164 Type II testing. Ruberoid EnergyCap MOP FR is a fire-retardant membrane with a factory-applied layer of TOPCOAT EnergyCote elastomeric coating. The product's heavy weight polyester mat core allows it to resist splits and tears. The Ruberoid MOP PLUS SMOOTH is made up of a non-woven polyester mat that is coated with flexible, SBS polymer-modified asphalt and is smooth-surfaced. Ideal for repairs of built-up roofing membranes or other modified bitumen systems, it can also be used for the construction of flashings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems