- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
Modified Bitumen Membranes - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Modified bitumen membranes meet or exceed the performance requirements of ASTM 6164 Type II testing. Ruberoid EnergyCap MOP FR is a fire-retardant membrane with a factory-applied layer of TOPCOAT EnergyCote elastomeric coating. The product's heavy weight polyester mat core allows it to resist splits and tears. The Ruberoid MOP PLUS SMOOTH is made up of a non-woven polyester mat that is coated with flexible, SBS polymer-modified asphalt and is smooth-surfaced. Ideal for repairs of built-up roofing membranes or other modified bitumen systems, it can also be used for the construction of flashings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability