- Space Management Specialist »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
Modified Bitumen Membranes - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Modified bitumen membranes meet or exceed the performance requirements of ASTM 6164 Type II testing. Ruberoid EnergyCap MOP FR is a fire-retardant membrane with a factory-applied layer of TOPCOAT EnergyCote elastomeric coating. The product's heavy weight polyester mat core allows it to resist splits and tears. The Ruberoid MOP PLUS SMOOTH is made up of a non-woven polyester mat that is coated with flexible, SBS polymer-modified asphalt and is smooth-surfaced. Ideal for repairs of built-up roofing membranes or other modified bitumen systems, it can also be used for the construction of flashings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision