- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Modernization Package - Schindler Elevator - Facility Management Product Release
Schindler 6400 NA upgrades existing mid-rise elevators. Features Power Factor 1 regenerative drives with a power factor of .99, and are designed to return energy to a building's electrical grid instead of wasting it as heat. Suspension Traction Media replaces conventional steel cables, offering three times the service life, according to the company.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?