- Building Maintenance Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance Sup. »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Director of Facilities Planning »
Modernization Package - Schindler Elevator - Facility Management Product Release
Schindler 6400 NA upgrades existing mid-rise elevators. Features Power Factor 1 regenerative drives with a power factor of .99, and are designed to return energy to a building's electrical grid instead of wasting it as heat. Suspension Traction Media replaces conventional steel cables, offering three times the service life, according to the company.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?