- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Mixed Flow Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Model QEI-L is designed for low-pressure applications. Available in 11 sizes for wheel diameters 12 through 36 with a performance range up to 40,000 cfm. A flanged connection is standard with companion flanges available for a slip fit connection. Model QEI-L is licensed to bear the AMCA Certified Sound and Air Performance seal.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation