- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Metal Roofing Coating - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Fluid Applied Metal Roofing Systems use elastomeric roof coating technology and are formulated with 100 percent acrylic polymer. System is available in four colors — white, gray, tan, and black — and is applied in a three-step process to seal roofs. High solid count is designed to allow for a uniform distribution. Available in 5- and 55-gallon drums and has 95 percent recycled content.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know