- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Metal Roofing - Follansbee Steel - Facility Management Product Release
KlassicKolors is a pre-painted Terne II zinc/tin coated roofing sheet offered in an extensive palette of colors. Its base sheet is coated with the company’s ZT (zinc/tin) alloy and then painted with solar reflective coatings. The ZT alloy extends the life of the metal, even if the painted surface is breached, according to the company.
The product is available in low-sheen hues ranging from deep, rich tones of red, blue, green, and gray, to earth tones of beige, tans and browns. These colors were chosen to maintain the oxide hues that have characterized Terne roofs since colonial times. Custom formulated colors are also available.
The product carries a warranty of 30 years.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems