Metal Panels - Centria Architectural Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Versapanel panels have a galvanized steel face and liner. The metal panels are available in 1-3/4-inch, 2-1/2-inch, and 4-inch depths in 36-inch widths and 6-inch to 48-inch lengths. Joinery is double tongue-and-groove with factory-applied air and vapor seal. Standard finish is non-directional embossing in either planked or flat versions; Duracast textured finish is optional. R values range from 14 (1-3/4-inch depth) to 32 (4-inch depth).
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements