- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Membrane Roofing - Fibertite - Facility Management Product Release
FiberTite XT membranes feature an 1,100 x 1,300 denier weft-reinforced polyester knit fabric coated with a proprietary ethylene interpolymer compound using DuPont Elvaloy KEE as the principle polymer.
The membrane is 50 mil thick, and manufactured in conventional rolls and prefabricated panel rolls with integral 3.5-inch-wide continuous fastening tabs. Customized roll widths and lengths are also available. Field seaming is accomplished by fusing the thermoplastic EIP membrane with conventional hot-air welding equipment.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems