- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Director »
Membrane Roofing - Fibertite - Facility Management Product Release
FiberTite XT membranes feature an 1,100 x 1,300 denier weft-reinforced polyester knit fabric coated with a proprietary ethylene interpolymer compound using DuPont Elvaloy KEE as the principle polymer.
The membrane is 50 mil thick, and manufactured in conventional rolls and prefabricated panel rolls with integral 3.5-inch-wide continuous fastening tabs. Customized roll widths and lengths are also available. Field seaming is accomplished by fusing the thermoplastic EIP membrane with conventional hot-air welding equipment.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability