- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Membrane Roofing - Fibertite - Facility Management Product Release
FiberTite XT membranes feature an 1,100 x 1,300 denier weft-reinforced polyester knit fabric coated with a proprietary ethylene interpolymer compound using DuPont Elvaloy KEE as the principle polymer.
The membrane is 50 mil thick, and manufactured in conventional rolls and prefabricated panel rolls with integral 3.5-inch-wide continuous fastening tabs. Customized roll widths and lengths are also available. Field seaming is accomplished by fusing the thermoplastic EIP membrane with conventional hot-air welding equipment.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?