- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Membrane Is Flexible, Weldable in LowTemperatures - Duro Last - Facility Management Product Release
The 50- and 60-mil EV contains ketone ethylene ester (KEE), a high-molecular-weight polymer with elastomeric properties and favorable melting properties for thermoplastic processing. The membrane complies with ASTM D 4434-12. The company says the membrane offers increased flexibility, durability, and resistance to weather, ultraviolet rays, chemicals, and oils.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof