- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Membrane Is Flexible, Weldable in LowTemperatures - Duro Last - Facility Management Product Release
The 50- and 60-mil EV contains ketone ethylene ester (KEE), a high-molecular-weight polymer with elastomeric properties and favorable melting properties for thermoplastic processing. The membrane complies with ASTM D 4434-12. The company says the membrane offers increased flexibility, durability, and resistance to weather, ultraviolet rays, chemicals, and oils.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems