Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Membrane Is Flexible, Weldable in LowTemperatures - Duro Last - Facility Management Product Release
The 50- and 60-mil EV contains ketone ethylene ester (KEE), a high-molecular-weight polymer with elastomeric properties and favorable melting properties for thermoplastic processing. The membrane complies with ASTM D 4434-12. The company says the membrane offers increased flexibility, durability, and resistance to weather, ultraviolet rays, chemicals, and oils.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How To Select the Correct Roofing Consultant
- Roofing: Fine Tuning the Specification Process
- Specifying the Proper Roofing System