- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 50- and 60-mil EV contains ketone ethylene ester, a high-molecular-weight polymer with elastomeric properties and favorable melting properties for thermoplastic processing. The membrane complies with ASTM D 4434-12. The membrane offers increased flexibility, durability, and resistance to weather, ultraviolet rays, chemicals, and oils.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability