Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mass Notification System - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sygnal mass notification uses multiple communication modalities: building speakers, scrolling LED bars, e-mails, text messages, phone calls, etc. Sygnal systems can often be developed using existing infrastructure such as voice-equipped fire alarm panels, speakers and digital signage. In addition to sending an alert, senders can get confirmation that a message was received or get information about the recipient’s status.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies