Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Mass Notification System - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sygnal mass notification systems enable building owners and operators to integrate the communications technology that exist inside their facilities as part of the system.
With Sygnal, different messages can be delivered to different buildings, rooms and common areas so people can take the right action. Messages can be distributed in the best message format for the recipient, including text-to-text, text-to-voice, live voice, pre-recorded voice, Voice over IP, photographs, and live video.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- Flooding on Campus Leads to Lessons in Emergency Preparedness
- 4 Steps To Emergency Preparedness
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies