Mass Notification System - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sygnal mass notification systems enable building owners and operators to integrate the communications technology that exist inside their facilities as part of the system.
With Sygnal, different messages can be delivered to different buildings, rooms and common areas so people can take the right action. Messages can be distributed in the best message format for the recipient, including text-to-text, text-to-voice, live voice, pre-recorded voice, Voice over IP, photographs, and live video.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies