- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Maintenance and Asset Management System - FacilitySource - Facility Management Product Release
FmPilot is a Web-based maintenance and asset management system for multi-location organizations built on a Maximo platform and customized for individual operational and business process needs. The system is an integral component of the Facility Maintenance Optimization (FMO) program offered by the company.
Custom-built portals enable companies to track and monitor maintenance requests and assets in all stores, across the country or around the world. The portals handle multiple tasks, including storing and tracking service calls; dispatching emergency and evening work orders to appropriate vendors; tracking the progress of the work orders and eliminating duplicate calls. In addition to emergency service calls and tracking, the system manages scheduled and preventive maintenance (PM) processes. The PM requests are put into the system by an account management team and automatically dispatched to appropriate service providers. Then a company customer service team follows up through its call center.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs