Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Maintenance Software - MPulse Maintenance Software - Facility Management Product Release
MPulse v7™ is 100 percent Web-browser-based with no client-application software to install. Customers have the option to deploy the software internally within their Intranet or via the software’s application hosting service. When incidents occur, the software alerts managers in real time to the assets and systems being affected, the nature and severity of the problem, the impact to company operations, the likely cause of the problem, and the way to respond correctly. It does this by opening to an expanded, customizable, Maintenance Advisor function in which users can add charts, graphs, widgets, lists, or Web sites to personalize the presentation of real-time, on-screen information, triggered alerts, reports, and links.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs