Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Maintenance Software - EPAC Software Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ePAC 7.1 is a Web-based computerized maintenance management program available in SQL Server and Oracle databases. Users can customize screens to hide or relocate fields and rename fields and tabs. They can export work orders to monitor progress and import reports back to the software. The key-performance-indicator-dashboard charts and graphs provide instant access to a range of information, including maintenance backlogs, overdue preventive maintenance, and low inventory levels.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs