- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Machinery Drives - Eaton Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
M-Max adjustable-frequency drives offer increased efficiency and reliability and feature a compact design, improved torque response, and easier handling. The microprocessor-based drives have standard features technicians can program to tailor the driveâ€™s performance for a variety of applications. The drives use a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors that provide quiet motor operation, high motor efficiency, and smooth, low-speed performance. With models rated at 115, 240 and 480 volts, the drives are available in sizes of 1/2-10 horsepower.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation