- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
Machinery Drives - Eaton Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
M-Max adjustable-frequency drives offer increased efficiency and reliability and feature a compact design, improved torque response, and easier handling. The microprocessor-based drives have standard features technicians can program to tailor the driveâ€™s performance for a variety of applications. The drives use a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors that provide quiet motor operation, high motor efficiency, and smooth, low-speed performance. With models rated at 115, 240 and 480 volts, the drives are available in sizes of 1/2-10 horsepower.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation