Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Machinery Drives - Eaton Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
M-Max adjustable-frequency drives offer increased efficiency and reliability and feature a compact design, improved torque response, and easier handling. The microprocessor-based drives have standard features technicians can program to tailor the driveâ€™s performance for a variety of applications. The drives use a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors that provide quiet motor operation, high motor efficiency, and smooth, low-speed performance. With models rated at 115, 240 and 480 volts, the drives are available in sizes of 1/2-10 horsepower.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation