Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Machine Room-Less Elevator - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Machine Room-less Elevator for mid-rise installations can travel at a speed of 350 feet per minute up to 300 feet of maximum travel, accommodating two to 30 landings. The synergy M series utilizes a rear-mounted counterweight, and the permanent-magnet gearless machine is placed in the overhead. Available in up to eight-car groups.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?