- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director of Facilities »
Machine Room-Less Elevator - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Machine Room-less Elevator for mid-rise installations can travel at a speed of 350 feet per minute up to 300 feet of maximum travel, accommodating two to 30 landings. The synergy M series utilizes a rear-mounted counterweight, and the permanent-magnet gearless machine is placed in the overhead. Available in up to eight-car groups.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?