- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Lubricant - Sprayon - Facility Management Product Release
LU™214 food-grade, low-temperature lubricant is a multi-service lubricant for extended service under extremely low-temperature conditions — as low as -78 degrees. Its blend of pure synthetic oils are treated with the extreme pressure, corrosion inhibitors, and anti-oxidant, anti-foam, and anti-wear additives. This combination provides maximum equipment protection in extremely low-temperature applications. Features include NSF® H1-rated (registration #145775), high load capacity, superior rust and corrosion prevention, non-staining and synthetic.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation