- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Lubricant - Sprayon - Facility Management Product Release
LU™214 food-grade, low-temperature lubricant is a multi-service lubricant for extended service under extremely low-temperature conditions — as low as -78 degrees. Its blend of pure synthetic oils are treated with the extreme pressure, corrosion inhibitors, and anti-oxidant, anti-foam, and anti-wear additives. This combination provides maximum equipment protection in extremely low-temperature applications. Features include NSF® H1-rated (registration #145775), high load capacity, superior rust and corrosion prevention, non-staining and synthetic.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation