- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Mule-Hide adhesive is designed for use with EPDM and TPO roofing systems. Stayed unfrozen for 50 days at 10 degrees in tests and dries in half the time of the previous formula. Meets VOC content requirements of the "OTC Model Rule for Adhesives and Sealants," established by the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC).
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Know These Common Culprits for Moisture Infiltration
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating