Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Low Harmonic Drive - Danfoss Drives - Facility Management Product Release
Low Harmonic Drive performs real time analysis and actively imposes currents, as needed, to restore and ensure the quality of sine waves from the power supply grid. VLT Low Harmonic Drives feature a modular design and are available in the power range of 132 to 630 kW high overload, 160 to 710 kW normal overload, and voltage range of 380 to 480 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability