Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Low Harmonic Drive - Danfoss Drives - Facility Management Product Release
Low Harmonic Drive performs real time analysis and actively imposes currents, as needed, to restore and ensure the quality of sine waves from the power supply grid. VLT Low Harmonic Drives feature a modular design and are available in the power range of 132 to 630 kW high overload, 160 to 710 kW normal overload, and voltage range of 380 to 480 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation