Low Harmonic Drive - Danfoss Drives - Facility Management Product Release
Low Harmonic Drive performs real time analysis and actively imposes currents, as needed, to restore and ensure the quality of sine waves from the power supply grid. VLT Low Harmonic Drives feature a modular design and are available in the power range of 132 to 630 kW high overload, 160 to 710 kW normal overload, and voltage range of 380 to 480 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation