- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Low Harmonic Drive - Danfoss Drives - Facility Management Product Release
Low Harmonic Drive performs real time analysis and actively imposes currents, as needed, to restore and ensure the quality of sine waves from the power supply grid. VLT Low Harmonic Drives feature a modular design and are available in the power range of 132 to 630 kW high overload, 160 to 710 kW normal overload, and voltage range of 380 to 480 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation