- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Low-Flow Showerhead - Alsons Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Alsons’ fluidics spray technology delivers a reduced, water-saving flow of 1.6 gallons per minute.The result is a 36 percent decrease in water usage when compared to a standard-flow system.
The fluidics technology uses a series of chambers that control the shape, velocity and thermal dynamics of water with no moving internal parts that wear or need repair. It also delivers water at a higher velocity and distributes water that maintains uniform temperatures.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms