Louvers - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s line of extruded aluminum sightproof louvers now includes Louver Type K601D/CB601D featuring an inverted V-blade that is 100 percent sightproof when viewed from any orientation. The V-blade provides a strong barrier to intruding objects such as sticks or wires. Eight models of sightproof louvers are available with non-drainable, drainable head and drainable blade types in horizontal and vertical arrangements and range in frame depths from 2-to-5 inches.
Louvers are available in 24 standard color Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 resin coatings, 18 pearlescent metallic flouropolymer colors, custom fluoropolymer colors, and clear and color anodized coatings to ensure maintenance-free durability and compatibility with other facade elements.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation