Lockers - Tiffen Metal Products - Facility Management Product Release
The company's security cabinets and lockers are intended to reduce the risk of theft for persons staying in or visiting nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living, and independent living facilities. Made of 14 gauge steel, with flush mounted doors, the cabinets are 17 inches by 13 inches and 9 inches deep. Cabinets include a Management Override I-Button, digital keypad and back-up battery pack that allows facility managers to open the cabinet or locker in situations in which the user password has been lost or forgotten. The back-up battery pack ensures proper functioning in the case of a failure of primary power.
The in-wall lockers are designed for permanent installation with 12-gauge steel doors, 16-gauge steel cabinenets and a built-in front trim flange.
- Can Your Facility Be Used As an Alternate Care Site?
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center