Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lockers - Tiffen Metal Products - Facility Management Product Release
The company's security cabinets and lockers are intended to reduce the risk of theft for persons staying in or visiting nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living, and independent living facilities. Made of 14 gauge steel, with flush mounted doors, the cabinets are 17 inches by 13 inches and 9 inches deep. Cabinets include a Management Override I-Button, digital keypad and back-up battery pack that allows facility managers to open the cabinet or locker in situations in which the user password has been lost or forgotten. The back-up battery pack ensures proper functioning in the case of a failure of primary power.
The in-wall lockers are designed for permanent installation with 12-gauge steel doors, 16-gauge steel cabinenets and a built-in front trim flange.
- 4 Factors Driving Healthcare Interior Planning
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Sustainability in Experiential Design
- Where Experiential Design Meets Sustainability
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University