- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Lockers - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Lenox Lockers are made from 100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic in four neutral colors — moss, toffee, beige and charcoal gray.
Recycled milk jugs are used to manufacture the lockers. Milk jugs are made of high-density polyethylene plastic. On average, each locker prevents more than 500 gallon-size milk containers from going into landfills.
The lockers are unaffected by moisture, humidity, chlorine or salt water. They also carry a 20-year guarantee against breakage or delamination.
The color of Lenox Lockers extends from the surface through the entire thickness of the locker, making scratches hard to detect. Unlike metal lockers, solid plastic lockers never require painting, and graffiti can be easily removed.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms