- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Lighting System Software - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Quantum manages the lighting use and energy consumption of an entire building or campus. The lighting components and Sivoia shade components are controlled from a dedicated PC, which stores all the relevant data about the system, such as light levels, power consumption, and sensor status. Quantum determines power usage and operating hours, checks that lamps and other components are working, and makes changes to multiple light fixtures, shades, and controls. It also provides email alerts when pre-defined events occur involving things like lamp running–hour limits, power overload or space occupancy.
Software includes IntelliDemand, which provides load shedding capabilities and Green Glance, an energy environment display package that prominently displays a building's energy savings and environmental impact.
Quantum’s chief hardware component is a lighting hub that uses an Ethernet connection to connect the lighting controls and the shades to the network.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs