- Director of Site Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
Light-Powered Faucet - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The patent-pending ndite technology converts restroom lighting to energy, which activates the flow of water to its Express SS and MG lavatory systems.
The technology uses photovoltaic cells integrated into the top of the Express lavatory system to convert light into electricity. The cells capture natural or normal room-level light when it is available and store the energy for later use in a battery-free system. The technology eliminates the need for electrical hook-ups.
The self-sustaining system provides a steady stream of power to the sensors and valves controlling activation. Even in environments where the lights may be off for up to five days, the system will maintain its charge.
Restrooms with 400 lx of lighting will provide a sufficient amount of light to power the system. Additional illumination is required for heavier traffic areas.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Smart Bathrooms Gain Traction Post-COVID
- How to Build a Successful Drain Cleaning Program
- Understanding Water-Conservation Strategies for Reopening Facilities
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms