- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Leak Detection - Reliance Detection Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Reliance Detection Technologies (RDT) extended shut-off valve size range accommodates oversized pipes. The wireless RS-360 and wired FloodMaster RS-080 leak detection and water main shut-off systems are offered with commercial-grade butterfly valves in 2-1⁄2-inch, 3-inch, and 4-inch sizes (3⁄4-inch through 2-inch sizes are also available). When a paired water sensor detects a leak, these systems automatically shut off the water supply and sound an alarm.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms