LEED Software - LoraxPRO - Facility Management Product Release
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) consultants have designed and developed the online collaborative tool to analyze, automate, and simplify aspects of the LEED-certification process. LoraxPro features credit-automation tools and a system to help project teams assign and track task and documentation responsibilities required for certification. Project teams have immediate access to key resources and industry standards.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs