- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
LED Downlight - i2Systems - Facility Management Product Release
LED Downlight for elevators has a 200-lumen output and is available with a choice of cool, neutral or warm white LEDs. The Apeiron A1161 5W fixtures use LUXEON Rebel LEDs for a high lumen density and a wide 120-degree light distribution. A single power supply enclosure installs into the cab ceiling for simple wiring and easy serviceability.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?