- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Inverter Heat Pumps - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Mitsubishi Electric’s Mr. Slim M-Series line of inverter-driven heat pump products is ideal for spot heating and cooling. The MSZ-A09NA indoor model has a cooling capacity of 9,000 Btu/h and a heating capacity of 10,900 Btu/h. It qualifies for the Energy Star label, with a SEER of 17.0, an EER of 13.0 and an HPSF of 8.2.
With sounds ratings as low as 22 decibels, the quiet operation of the M-Series is the result of a reduction in refrigerant noise and new unit design. The heat pump also offers a variety of control settings.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation