- Assistant Director »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
Humidification System - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A nozzle-free, multiple-tube steam dispersion humidification system is available from the CES Group. The frame-like humidification system comprises a bank of multiple, evenly spaced tubes that provide distributed steam. The frame makes installation in units inside either existing duct systems or inside air handlers.
The steam-dispersion devices use hole-forming technology to extract the condensate-free steam from the center of the tubes. Units can be custom designed in a wide range of sizes to address specific needs, allowing variable tube spacing and numbers of holes per tube.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- LAX Upgrades Indoor Air Quality with Ultraviolet Light
- All Eyes on Indoor Air Quality as COVID Continues
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Changes in Facilities Key in Fighting COVID-19: Study