Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Humidification System - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A nozzle-free, multiple-tube steam dispersion humidification system is available from the CES Group. The frame-like humidification system comprises a bank of multiple, evenly spaced tubes that provide distributed steam. The frame makes installation in units inside either existing duct systems or inside air handlers.
The steam-dispersion devices use hole-forming technology to extract the condensate-free steam from the center of the tubes. Units can be custom designed in a wide range of sizes to address specific needs, allowing variable tube spacing and numbers of holes per tube.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts