- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Humidification System - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A nozzle-free, multiple-tube steam dispersion humidification system is available from the CES Group. The frame-like humidification system comprises a bank of multiple, evenly spaced tubes that provide distributed steam. The frame makes installation in units inside either existing duct systems or inside air handlers.
The steam-dispersion devices use hole-forming technology to extract the condensate-free steam from the center of the tubes. Units can be custom designed in a wide range of sizes to address specific needs, allowing variable tube spacing and numbers of holes per tube.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts