Humidification System - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A nozzle-free, multiple-tube steam dispersion humidification system is available from the CES Group. The frame-like humidification system comprises a bank of multiple, evenly spaced tubes that provide distributed steam. The frame makes installation in units inside either existing duct systems or inside air handlers.
The steam-dispersion devices use hole-forming technology to extract the condensate-free steam from the center of the tubes. Units can be custom designed in a wide range of sizes to address specific needs, allowing variable tube spacing and numbers of holes per tube.
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts