Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
High-efficiency toilet - ZURN - Facility Management Product Release
The EcoVantage High Efficiency Toilet (HETC) Systems 1.1 gpf diaphragm kit for flush valve toilets is designed to maximize water savings. LEED v4 sets the baseline water savings for a building at 20 percent. By utilizing the Zurn 1.1 gpf toilet system, 31 percent water savings can be realized over a conventional 1.6 gpf closet system.
The Zurn HETC system pairs two Zurn technologies: the Zurn EZCarry High Performance Carrier System and the Zurn EcoVantage 1.1 gpf diaphragm Wall Bowl System. The Zurn EZCarry carrier has a hydraulically-optimized design — from water supply to waste line — that greatly reduces the chance of clogging, even for low-flow 1.1 gpf systems (a common concern in the commercial sector until now). Third-party-verified testing conducted in 2014 by Professional Service Industries, Inc. (PSI) revealed the Zurn HETC system evacuates waste more than twice as far as industry-standard 1.28 gpf systems.
The 1.1 gpf diaphragm kit is part of the Zurn Go Blue family of kits that last 8-10 times longer than traditional black rubber diaphragms.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility